I always enjoy trying to grant wishes this time of year, so it's time for the wish list meme.
I know a lot of people are busy this time of year and sometimes just a little bit something can make their day into a better one. I do currently have commissions waiting, which I will get to in a bit in this journal, but first - Christmas Wish!
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special. Please comment with your own wish lists so I- I mean. . . Stana can take a peak.
My Wish List
Not in any order.
1. A bear from Build a Bear Workshop. I do love that store and absolutely adore their bears but for some reason, never really end up buying a bear. It's one of those weird things, like when you go to the fridge because you're hungry but end up not getting anything. Something like that. Any bear would be magically.
2. Gift art of any of my characters. There's a bunch. Shadow. Ace. Keegan. I would love anything you make of anyone. If you don't know what they look like, give a ring and I'll send you a reference.
3. A picture of you doing something nice for someone. This can be ANYTHING! Giving a waiter an extra nice tip. Giving a homeless person a Christmas present! Volunteering at a shelter. Anything at all. Get in the Christmas spirit and do out and make someone's day. Take a picture or selfie of your act. I like seeing nice things on the internet. It'll make me smile and I know it'll make your smile too.
4. Fuzzy socks. I love fuzzy socks. You can't imagine how much I love them. They're so fuzzy.
5. For someone to teach me how to -strike- words out on the journals. I. . . I still don't know how to do that. >.<
To be honest, just a Merry Christmas would be good enough for me. Gifts are great but when people are nice and patient with me, that's what makes my day. I want you all to have a great holiday!
Now, I do have a little extra work on me that some generous folk have already paid for. I'm just going to post up my progress so far. This way, anyone who bought a commission from me will know how far along I am with their work.
So far:1. Arialth - Finished - Sent
2. Darkgenesis - Finished - Sent
3. Theodous - Finished - Sent
4. Furian - 10% Done
5. PlantBat - Finished - Not sent yet
6. Skunkeroo - 10% Done
7. Crowe - 0% Done
8. Beck - 0% Done
Thank you guys for your patience! I will be getting these last couple commissions done as soon as possible. . . but as nice as possible too. As soon as good care and quality allows. There, that's what I meant.
Words are hard.
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!